I think I found my "thing" here in Budapest. I spent the day walking around and checking things out. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera so I don't have much to show for it. But I went to "City Park" which is a great big park that has an ice skating rink, a pond, several small soccer fields, a zoo, an amusement park, a circus theater and the best part - a thermal bath ("my thing"). So after spending a couple of hours walking around, I went for a dip. It was so nice, more beautiful than the one I went to last weekend. This one not only had 3 indoor pools, but it had three big outdoor pools and there's nothing better than cold, fresh air and warm water!
I found some websites that have pictures of the Szechenyi bath house and some other sites I saw along the way...
http://www.budapest.com/thermal-wellness/budapest-szechenyi_bath.htm
http://www.budapestinfo.org/citypark.html
http://www.budapestinfo.org/herossquare.html
http://www.budapestinfo.org/icerink.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment