Thursday, December 13, 2007

movin' on up






We just spent the morning moving into our new apartment. It's a new complex and I'm pretty sure we're the first people to actually live in J602, our apartment. It's pretty small, only about 700 sq. feet. If we haven't bonded as a family already, this should certainly help, right?? I mean, who can actually say that they can use the restroom, do a load of laundry and bathe the kids all in one room, all at the same time!? I'm one up on all you guys back home with your 3-4 thousand sq. feet homes! haha!

As I write, the shipping company is here delivering all our stuff from home - hurray! Andy and I were talking the other night about how long this whole process took and how we'll have about 4-5 weeks here before we have to turn around and start getting ready for the move back. Crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Now you've got a REAL place, with a water view. You are going to bathe the kids in a tub, not the washing machine, right?

Huynh said...

The Apartment is small but it is clean. Good for you guys.

Congratulation for a new place with nice view from 6th floor.