Friday, January 11, 2008

While Kacey's Away...

Fine, here's my only post at the urging of a one, Keturah.

Here's Kien finishing my coffee and my game on my cell phone so I can take a bathroom break. This routinely happened around 11 a.m. when I would finally roll out of bed.


During the 2 weeks that Kacey was out of office, I promised the kids that we would leave the flat to go outside if they were good. They were good. So we went outside once. For about 4 1/2 minutes. And luckily for them, it was snowing.


On New Years Eve, we made hats and horns out of newspapers. I know! Wasn't that a cool idea? It's a New Years miracle that I even noticed the newspapers considering that I walked over them everyday since they've been scattered in the same spot in the living room shortly after Kacey left.


Oh yeah, the 4 1/2 minutes that we spent outside was mostly eaten up by the 3 minutes it took me to set up this shot of the Smart car. It was totally worth it though...work of art.


Kacey gets back tomorrow. The kids are very happy.

--andy

2 comments:

Huynh said...

Thanks for an update while you're busy.
We could not watch the movies in previous message. We don't know why.

wirrek said...

Good to know that you are still alive and the kids are surviving "daddy day care!"

Kerri